Okanti, meaning meerkat and named after our resident suricat. This is a self-catering unit and are nestled right next to the Mountain a short walking distance to the north of the main building, which ensures complete privacy if so required. It cannot be seen from the main Building nor from any of the roads. This Unit has a Main bedroom with a King Size bed and Shower, a down-stairs room with 3 single beds, shower and Bath. A small kitchenette with Fridge, Gas Stove and all cutlery and crockery is there for your use. A pool table will keep the kids occupied whilst a you enjoy an ice-cold beer at the fire pit/barbeque
- All Rooms have a Spacious Bathroom with Shower and luxurious biodegradable Amenities for your comfort.
- Wheelchair access to all the chalets with a paved walkway and one of the chalets have a bathroom which are fitted out to accommodate a wheelchair.
- Electricity (220V) is generated by solar panels and to avoid depleting the storage batteries we provide a hairdryer for your comfort.
- Barkhan Dune Retreat has reception to the Namibian mobile telephone network.
- Complimentary Wifi connection